Thursday, February 5, 2009

FeliScraps Stash Inspired Challenge 2 - My TOP 8 Scrapbook Elements

Here's my take on my own Stash Inspired challenge... I also combined it Jen's 'I'm Making A List' Challenge. The challenge was to be creative with how i present my list of things, use at last 3 types of textures and at least 5 types of alphas (one of them has to be handwritten). I did a hanging page on chipboard about my fave scrapbook elements... Decided to have fun with this page by having a tile puzzle to showcase my list. So you have to slide the pieces to reveal the journaling below them. So here's my top 8 scrapbook elements!! The sliding of tiles begin!! :)
1 - Buttons!!
2 - Stickers!!
3 - Chipboards!!
4 - Rub-ons!!
5 - Flowers!!
6 - Patterned Papers!!
7 - Blings!!
8 - Ribbons!!
I'm so glad to know that my layout won the challenge!! I'm gonna submit my layout today to MWL to display.. Woohoo!! So if you do go down to MWL, go take a look ok? :) Hope my layout stays in good condition for this 1 month cos i took really long to complete it!!

1 comment:

  1. awesome challenge and great project you did with your stash!

    have a great weekend, hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete