Thursday, April 30, 2009

Entries for Technique Inspired Challenge 2 - Embellish Your Photos!

For Technique Inspired Challenge 2, the challenge was to Embellish your photos instead of leaving the photo as it is. Here are the entries i received...
"sweet boy" by Edleen
Description:
Here's mine of my cutie pie and framed his photo with embellishments. I couldn't find an A so doodled my own. Punched holes in the chipboard heart and wrote my own Quote for my Little guy. :)

Feli says:
What a cool way of embellishing the photo! I love how the various texts go above the photo...

"Sexy"by Lady Grace

Description:
For this challenge, I used non-scrapbooking supplies found in our sewing room. I added embellies on my whole body shot photograph to emphasize the title.

Feli says:
Love her use of the thread and all the other materials to create this highly textured layout!

"i am 3" by Sophia

Description:
I simply doodled with dots on one of the photos as part of the title.

Feli says:
Love how the the no. 3 on the photo is being highlighted! What a bright and cheery page with the use of Sassafras supplies!


"soba ni iru" by Tessah

Description:
I directly attached those embellies on the edges of my photo to give a different look. I also added a bling.

Feli says:
Love the hearts embellies on the photo! Such a sweet and romantic red page!

Here's another layout i received a little late... But i still love for everyone to admire this layout! Cos i love her take!!

"make a wish" by June


Description:

I used bling and a few other things to frame the picture.

Feli says:
What a gorgeous page! i totally love the cluster of embellies and the photo is superb!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment