Tuesday, June 30, 2009

FeliScraps to HappyScraps

I have recently co-founded a design collective known as HAPPY which purpose is to produce ideas and things that make people inspiredly happy. And, as you know, scrapbooking makes me really happy! That is why, I have made it one of the key component of this design collective. With that, I am pleased to announce that come August 2009, FeliScraps Challenge will be refreshed and become part of the HAPPY setup!


There will be no change to the format and rules of the challenge but you can definitely expect it to get even better! By making it part of the HAPPY family, I hope to tap onto more resources and open up new possibilities. I also hope the challenge will attract even more talented scrappers and ultimately, all of us will see more unique creations produced from the challenges!

In order to achieve a consistent branding for HAPPY, FeliScraps Challenge will be renamed HappyScraps and will reside at a new domain, http://happyscraps.ifyouarehappyandyouknow.com/. The transition will be gradual, with old contents being ported over to the new website. I will be posting sneak peeks of this new website and its features both on my blog and the HAPPY website so stay tuned!

To make sure that you don't miss out on anything, connect with us at HAPPY by either subscribing to our mailing list, be a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or subscribing to our RSS feed. Meanwhile, do visit The HAPPY website for more information and perhaps leave a comment or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment