Wednesday, September 2, 2009

happyesque

Here's what I did for HappyScraps Words Inspired Challenge 4. The challenge is to use the Words image to inspire you to create a layout.. I was really inspired with this one! =)
I also combined this challenge with the UYSC by June. The challenge is to add some wings to our layout. It could be doodle, rub-ons or anything else that has wings. I inked, stickled and added puffy paint to the wings chipboard..
I used the words in the image and layout of the words to create my layout. It was so fun to use the various alphas!
The word 'happy' was emphasized using puffy paint.. I love the texture especially on the letter 'h'!
Do try out the challenge! I have 2 RAKs to give away this month since it's our 1st year anniversary since this challenge started as FeliScraps! =)

1 comment:

  1. what a yummylicious page! I just love d puffy paint tech dt u use on ur page. u inspired me to use my puffy paint too Feli :)

    ReplyDelete