Monday, February 15, 2010

Entries for Stash Inspired Challenge 5 - All about Girls

Here's the stash to for Stash Inspired Challenge 5... The challenge is to use your girly stash to inspire you to create a layout/project...


And here are the Entries I received...
"frankie" by Shirley


Description:
This is quite a simple layout using one full sheet of striped paper and the bird strip from a different sheet from the paper pad. I cut a flowered circle using a template from a tiny floral sheet. I cut out the Butterflies with a hand punch. I cut my letters using my Gypsy and Cricut machine. I added the flowers and brads and cut a freehand arrow from a piece of scrap.


Feli says:
What a sweet pink page she has created! Love the focus on the photo..


"My Little beach babe" by Barb

Description:
The pictures were taken in Maui on vacation and I loved the way they worked perfectly with the sketch I was using. I used a lot of cricut on this... but even better, I was able to use a lot of my girly stuff! The ribbons and brads are some I have had around forever (amazing how quickly the girly embellishments seem to accumulate in my home!) and I loved the colors - they were both girly and beachy! I added Stickles to the shells because I seem to need to add Stickles to everything these days!! Heehee!!


Feli says:
Love the fun girly stuffs she used. Great page with all the beach related embellishments!


"The bride with her veil" by Sindy

Description:
When I saw the veil on this Graphics45 paper, I immediately thought of this wedding photo! I was the bride and was giving myself the once over and getting ready to walk down the aisle at 3pm.


Feli says:
Love how the Graphic45 paper complements the photo.. And the addition of the flowers adds to the theme!



"dance Like no One is Watching" by Mazlina

Description:
Using lots of girly stickers and chipboard. Love the purple n green combo..


Feli says:
What a fun page! I love the colours used and the great photos! The placement of the title and subtle misting adds interest to the layout.


"fairy at spring" by Irit


Description:
All my pages are usually girly, but this one is the most girly I can think off: the colors, the fairies, flowers all around and my cute DN looking just like one of these flower fairies.

Feli says:
Love the girly page she's created using flowers and fairies! I especially love how she clustered the flowers...


"Hanging Album" by Georgina





Description:
Instead of doing a layout, I did this hanging album/hanger.

Feli says:
Love the way she added the flowers and created a pink altered hanging project! Such a fun piece!


"Be Yourself" by Georgina

Description:
I've always love girly layout and I wanted to do something personal and girly for myself and I thought this was good enough to start the year with. Hoping that there'll be more ME layout in 2010!

Feli says:
What an interesting layout featuring herself! I love how she matt the photos with interesting borders.

No comments:

Post a Comment