Sunday, May 30, 2010

Entries for Words Inspired Challenge 6

Here's the word image for this 6th Word Inspired Challenge...


"Image produced by Wordle.net"


And here are the pages by all who tried out this challenge.
"papermarket" by Georgina

Description:
My fav colour to use this month is red and I always use red when I'm having strong emotions like when I'm Happy! The colours I used here describe mostly how I feel in the photo. The swirl stamps are just so girly and sweet.

Feli says:
Love the pink page! the stamping of swirls on the cardstock is so pretty...

"Create Art" by June

Description:
The word blackboard caught my eye and I thought of chalk and Riley playing with chalk so this LO came along. He says he's drawing dinosaurs !

Feli says:
This is just so cute!! I wish i could see what he drew..hehe!


"Grand Opening" by Edleen


Description:
I just wanted to have fun with this challenge and the Grand Opening of Papermarket was just right for it. Those discounts in orange are from a sale brochure. Flowers from Make n Take and it reveals names of the Papermarket Girls.

Feli says:
Love the Papermarket page created!! there's just so much to see on the page. So many details! =)

"Words to Live By" by Mariam

Description:
I always wanted to to HappyScraps challenge but never had the chance before. I did this 2 page impromptu. I just wrote and stamps words/quotes that inspire me. Did it all in the name of fun! I used mist, paints, tape, overlays, stamps, rub ons etc. The embellishments are an experiment. I really just let go for the challenge, thats why it turned out like this. gotta say I enjoyed every minute of it. The blue page is just paint and a bit of mist then I wrote words/lines with colour pencils.

Feli says:
Love the mix of embellishments and colours on your layouts... Great layering done with paints and mists!!

No comments:

Post a Comment