Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Entries for Stash Inspired Challenge 6

Here's the stash to for Stash Inspired Challenge 6... The challenge is to use your flowers stash to inspire you to create a layout/project... Use at least 4 types of flower stash on your layout!

And here are the entries for the challenge...

"Simply Beautiful" by June


Description:
Hambly flowers, chipboard flower, a tiny flower cut form pp and a few handmade cs flowers that I made.

Feli says:
Love her handmade flowers! I like how she layered the various types of flowers on her page.


"these are the moments" by Michelle


Description:
I am inspired by this happy photo of my sister and my niece. Taking cue from the photo, I split the LO's background into 2 areas and build the foral embellishments around them. I used floral diecut, floral stamp, floral chipboards and floral rubons. I added crackle paint to the chipboard flower to give them some texture.

Feli says:
There's just so much to look at! It's such a happy layout. I love the colours and how she applied the rub-ons.. great photo too!!


"sing today" by Georgina


Description:
I always love flower embellishments and I try to use it on most of my layouts. With this one, I ink the flowers a bit with yellow to make it stand out.

Feli says:
What a flowery page! It's so pretty! I love the colours and the touch of yellow on the flowers makes them pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment