Monday, August 23, 2010

Entries for Technique Inspired Challenge 6

For Technique Inspired Challenge 6, the challenge was to do some PLEATING on our layouts / projects!

Here are the entries i received for this challenge...
"Just smile for me" by June


Description:
Made random pleats with a strip of paper. Added distressed ink all over to emphasise the folds.
Feli says:
Love how she did the pleating below the photo. Great use of white space!

"born to fly" by Georgina



Description:
I'm not good at pleating. Took me half hour to pleat the ribbons around the tag but I think it turn out really well. I really love the glitter on the pattern paper I used here; I've kept it for months and months. I thought this would be perfect for this photo.

Feli says:
Love the red & white and the pleating! The glitter paper totally brings out the mood of the layout.

"you and me" by Melissa

Description:
This layout is for my sister-in-law, this is a photo of her and her boyfriend on her graduation back in 2008. I pleated the fabric on the left side for additional dimension and also used my one and only edge punch on the flower patterned paper on top of the pleated fabric.

Feli says:
Love the texture the pleating creates! Totally adds dimension to the page with the other embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment