Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Graphic Inspired Challenge 8

Here's the Graphic Inspired Challenge 8. Here's the image to inspire you... The challenge is to use this image to inspire you to create a layout / project... Click on the image to get a larger view of it...


To find out more about how the Graphic Inspired challenge works, check it out here ...

Here's a description of the image from Sok Kuan
"I created a lot of vector-style characters for a project but I dropped out from the project halfway for some reasons. I love the characters very much. But rather than presenting those characters over a plain background, I had this idea of putting them into photos that I took from my holiday trips. It was fun putting them (graphics and photos) together."

Email me at feliscraps_challenge [at] hotmail.com with a maximum of 3 photos of your layout with a description of it by 30th March, 12 noon.

I hope this challenges you to come up with something creative! So let your creative juices flow, DO IT DIFFERENT and just have fun! :) I can't wait to see what you come up with...

Do check back the next few days to see my take on the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment