Monday, December 1, 2008

Entry for Graphic Inspired Challenge 1

For Graphic Inspired Challenge 1, the challenge was to use this image by Sokkuan to inspire you to create a layout...

"Image produced by Sokkuan"

Here's the entry that I received for this challenge...

"Smile like me, Hold my hand & Walk with me" by Hariyani



Description:
I was inspired by the different pictures on the circles. Especially the middle column which shows a picture of the head, shoulder and leg. I scrapped my niece's photo for this LO coz all her photos seem proportion. I manually cut the circles using a bottle cap to trace n then cut.. I popped up the photos.. punched a few holes at the side coz i thought it was a little plain and inserted ribbon.. and ta-daa! :)
journalling reads: Smile like me, Hold my hand & Walk with me

Feli says:
What a sweet page by Hariyani! i love especially what she did to the photos... I can see a clear interpretation from the graphic which inspired her to do the layout in such a way! i also love how she matted the photos with black cardstock. I also noticed the combination of thickers used and how she made use of other alphas when she run out of the ones she need, so great use of thickers!

Sadly, for this challenge, there is only 1 entry that was submitted. Which also means, Hariyani automatically is the winner! So, congrats Hariyani! Yay! Here's what you'll be getting...
Congrats again and thank you for your support Hariyani.. :) I'll contact you about the posting of the RAK to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment