Monday, December 1, 2008

Challenge 4: Technique Inspired - Cut it out!

Here's the Technique Inspired challenge. Here's the technique to inspire you... The challenge is to include at least 8 PPs and hand cut elements using at least 1 PP on your page to inspire you to create a layout/project... So the technique is to include hand cut elements... To find out more about how the Technique Inspired challenge works, check it out here ...

Here's my layout for this challenge... I combined this challenge with the UYSC that i'm hosting and Emeline's challenge for MWL... So basically, i'm trying to dehoard my Sassafras PPs! I included as many cut-outs as i could...
Everything Sassafras except the thickers... I hope it isn't too cluttered.. :P i tried to incorporate the PPs from different range together... and these PPs are easy to use!!:)
One of my favourites... Owls!! i just had to cut them all out..hehe!
I kept this challenge simple, hope more scrappers will try out this challenge... So do submit as many entries as you'd like! Email me at feliscraps_challenge [at] hotmail.com with a maximum of 3 photos of your layout / project by 30th December, 12 noon. Voting starts right after all the layouts / projects are posted on the blog!

I hope this challenges you to come up with something creative! So let your creative juices flow, DO IT DIFFERENT and just have fun! :) I can't wait to see what you come up with...

No comments:

Post a Comment