Thursday, October 1, 2009

Stash Inspired Challenge 4 - All about Boys!

Here's the Stash Inspired challenge. Here's the stash to inspire you... The challenge is to use your boyish / masculine stash to inspire you to create a layout/project...

To find out more about how the Stash Inspired challenge works, check it out here...

Email me at feliscraps_challenge [at] hotmail.com with a maximum of 3 photos of your layout / project with a description of it by 30th October, 12 noon. Voting starts right after all the layouts / projects are posted on the blog!

I hope this challenges you to come up with something creative! So let your creative juices flow, DO IT DIFFERENT and just have fun! :) I can't wait to see what you come up with...

Do check back tmr to see my take on the challenge! Will leave you to think about the challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! My kind of challenge ! You have cool boyish stash ! Can't wait to see your LO !

    ReplyDelete