Sunday, January 30, 2011

Entries for Words Inspired Challenge 8

For Words Inspired Challenge 8, the challenge was to use the words on my layout to inspire you to create a layout...

Here are the entries i received for this challenge...

"{together}" by Juanna

Description:
From the layout you have created, I picked out that the theme could be along the lines of love, relationships, friendships etc. Hence, my layout is perched on the theme of love, the togetherness of two persons and the sweetness and simplicity of a relationship. I particularly enjoyed creating this as I managed to use up some old materials that I've not been able put to use anywhere. i converted the heart shaped chipboard into a balloon, used flowers, introduced a wooden picket fence and didn't missed out on having my favourite flowers and ribbons in my layout! added glossy accents on several spots as well to brighten up the chipboards.

Feli says:
Love her use of various embellishments on the page! Especially the heart shaped balloon! =) Interesting composition too...

"I DO" by Jacklyn

Description:
The word that inspired me int his layout is"Wedding". This is my parents' wedding. And that would me be -- the little girl with them in the photos.

Feli says:
Love how she made use of various types of flowers on her page - lace, ribbons and flowers! The embellishments used totally brought out the theme of the layout.

"one fine day" by Crystal

Description:
I usually don't use such bright & sassy colors but I loved this combo & these papers! I also used some of the Pebbles paper to make a faux ruffled ribbon trim...easy & cute! I just love how this LO of our son & his girlfriend turned out; definitely my fave pic of them together! I took it this past fall when we took her along on our annual trek to the pumpkin patch. It was a perfect day & I thought this title just summed that up so well.

Feli says:

Love the colours used and the handmade flowers! The flowers certainly brought texture to the layout...

No comments:

Post a Comment