Saturday, January 1, 2011

Words Inspired Challenge 8

Here's the Words Inspired challenge 8. Here's the layout to inspire you... The challenge is to use the words found on my layout to inspire you to create a layout...

To find out more about how the Words Inspired challenge works, check it out here...

Email me at feliscraps_challenge [at] hotmail.com with a maximum of 3 photos of your layout with a description of it by 29th January, 12 noon.

I hope this challenges you to come up with something creative! So let your creative juices flow, DO IT DIFFERENT and just have fun! :) I can't wait to see what you come up with...

Do check back next week to see more close-ups of my layout for the challenge! Will leave you to think about the challenge!

2 comments:

  1. just discovered your site & love it! such great challenges! gonna send you an email & i made sure to link you up on my blog too...if you want to check it out too, here is the link! http://scrapcandydesigns.blogspot.com/2011/01/one-fine-day-lo.html

    hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete