Monday, March 15, 2010

Entries for Graphic Inspired Challenge 5

For Graphic Inspired Challenge 5, the challenge was to use this image by Sokkuan to inspire you to create a layout...

"Image produced by Sok Kuan"


Here are the entries i received for this challenge...

"our dance" by Irit

Description:
I was inspired by the colors mostly and I was thinking about my dancing shoes!! we- me and my DH are addicted flak and ball dancers and the only shoes I buy are dancing shoes- so this photo inspiration was screaming "dance" for me.

Feli says:
I love how she got inspiration from the image of the shoe! Love how the flowers flow on the page...

"pure joy" by Edleen


Description:
The foot inspired me to use this photo of my feet while on holiday =D. Stamped border, used dried paint and stamped on it.

Feli says:
Love her stamped border and that photo of hers is awesome! Nice texture created by the paint..

No comments:

Post a Comment