Monday, March 1, 2010

Graphic Inspired Challenge 5

Here's the Graphic Inspired challenge 5. Here's the image to inspire you... The challenge is to use this image to inspire you to create a layout... Click on the image to get a larger view of it... To find out more about how the Graphic Inspired challenge works, check it out here ...


"Image produced by Sok Kuan"


Here's a description of the image from Sok Kuan
"This is a commisioned job from a fashion magazine. The art director wanted to feature the wedges. I personally admire David Downton's work very much (www.daviddownton.com), so I made use of this chance to learn and practise the David Downton's style. I like the combination of black mud splash with white clean cryltal glass-like wedges that creates a dramatic contrast. Everything else kept simple but more details are seen on the wedges."

Email me at feliscraps_challenge [at] hotmail.com with a maximum of 3 photos of your layout with a description of it by 30th March, 12 noon.

I hope this challenges you to come up with something creative! So let your creative juices flow, DO IT DIFFERENT and just have fun! :) I can't wait to see what you come up with...

Do check back the next few days to see my take on the challenge! Will leave you to think about the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment